Monday, February 1, 2010

Kreativ Blogger Award



Mary over at Moontides sent me this award. along with these rules.
1 Thank the person who gives the award
2 Copy button of award
3 Place link to the person who gives the award
4 List 7 things about yourself that most don't know
5 Nominate 7 people for the award
6 Place a link to these people
7 Notify the people you nominate

Mary has a number of blogs that I follow. I really don't know how she finds the time to keep them going. She normally posts everyday to all of her blogs. She is a very interesting lady and her blogs are special. Thank's Mary, I am flattered that you nominated me.

The Award button is at the top of this post

The Moontides button is at the top right side

7 Things about Me

1 I once danced with an Aboriginy Princess on stage (In the mountains of Taiwan, while on R&R from Vietnam)

2 I am a cancer survivor

3 I cannot sing, but wish I could. I do love all kinds of music

4 I have conversed with spirits

5 I have a soft spot for freckles

6 Sometimes I feel like the cat who had 9 lives. This has double meaning. It concerns past lives and this life by itself.

7 My sense of humor is dry and almost macabre at times

I am to new at blogging to nominate 7 people, however I have two in mind that I think should be checked out.

"One Witch's Story" Sydnii has a neat blog. She has a way with words that I envy. Check her out. ( Button on the right)

"My Secrets For Happiness" Great pictures and an interesting prespective on things.
( Button on the right)

5 comments:

  1. I love your seven items... all are quite interesting.. especially number one... That sounds like a story to be told.... A little more infor on 4 and 6 would be interesting also.... hope you are staying warm..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for choosing me! Whooppee! I've been called a lot of things in my life, but to be called kreativ is special. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Mother Moon. That does sound like a story waiting to be told. Hey, I'd love to be able to sing, too. My voice did get better after I stopped smoking, but I still won't win a grammy...and still might chase everyone away. Thanks for the nice things you said about me. Means a lot.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will talk about 1, 4, and 6 in later blogs:)
    We were up in the mid 30's today. Not bad. X.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, thanks Bogaman! I really appreciate it. ^_^

    ReplyDelete