1. Raising teenagers is like nailing jello to a tree.
2. There is always a lot to be thankful for if you take the time to look for it. For example, I am sitting here thinking how nice it is that wrinkles don't hurt.
3. The best way to keep kids at home is to make the home a more pleasant atmosphere...and be sure to let the air out of their tires.
4. Car sickness is the feeling you get when the monthly car payment is due.
5. Families are like fudge...mostly sweet with a few nuts thrown in.
6, Todays mighty oak is just yesterday's nut that held it's ground.
7. Laughing helps. It's like jogging on the inside.
8. Middle age is when you choose your cereal for the fiber, not the toy.
9. My mind not only wanders, sometimes it leaves completley.
10. If you remain calm, it's because you don't know all the facts.
More from the Tip Top Cookbook. X.